Headquarters HR Internship
This is a paid internship position. Successful candidate must be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
Bender Consulting Services, Inc.
3 Penn Center West, Suite 223
Pittsburgh, PA (Robinson Township)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Recruiting, screening, and interviewing applicants for professional level positions, via telephone whose resumes are received by our company through job postings.
- Promotion of Bender Consulting Services to universities and state agencies.
- Selling the candidate on the benefits of working for Bender Consulting Services, both personally and professionally.
- Performing candidate reference checks as necessary.
- Ensuring that all pre-hire documentation has been completed by the applicant.
- Documenting all applicant information in the candidate database.
- Performing additional projects and tasks as needed and assigned.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in business, human resources, marketing, or other related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong customer service skills.
- Well organized and able to multi-task and work effectively in a multi-cultural team environment.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism; ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook preferred.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include "HR Internship" in the subject line.
Date Posted: 2012-03-10